*SAVE THE DATE – ST PATRICK’S DAY *
Twins club will be celebrating St Patrick’s Day at playgroup on Monday 19 March. Babies and toddlers are invited to dress up in green or festive costumes.
Looking forward to seeing you all!
*SAVE THE DATE – WORLD BOOK DAY *
Twins club will be celebrating World Book Day at playgroup on Monday 5 March by having a Fancy Dress Day. Babies and toddlers are invited to dress up as a character from their favourite book.
We’ll also have a story telling session for all to join.
Looking forward to seeing you all in your wonderful costumes.
Celebrate Chinese New Year at TC!
We will have lots of activities to keep your toddlers busy!
Dress up in red or festive costumes and come along to celebrate the Year of the Dog 🐶 with us !
MONDAY, 19 FEBRUARY – FROM 10AM
San Nin Faai Lok! Xin Nian Kuai Le!
See you there!
When: Tuesday, 6th February 2018, 7.30pm
- Meet other expectant twin parents
- Quiz a few local twin mums
- Learn the essential information to prepare you for being a twin mum
To book please email:
* We are not medical professionals but volunteers with experience of twins/multiples
Follow up on the event updates:
Christmas is just around the corner…
…so is our Christmas photoshoot 2017!
Don’t miss it!
Monday, 27th November
1 – 8×6 – colour
1 – 8×6 – black & white
4 – 4×3 colour
Christmas is upon us!
Our Christmas party will be a magical afternoon on the 9th of December from 1 to 3pm in the Good Shepherd Hall, Handen Road, Lee – SE12 8NR.
Tickets will be available soon :
Member families – £15
Non-members families – £20
What to expect?
games and activities including balloon modelling, singalong nursery rhymes, musical instruments, dancing games, a bubble machine, magic, puppets, glitter tattoos, parachute games and a treasure Hunt!!
- Food and drinks for children and parents
- An exciting raffle
- Opportunity for us to give something back to those in greater need at Christmas time. We have chosen AFRIL for this evening. If you would like to bring along a new toy donation to the party Keeley has kindly offered to drop the gifts to them on Monday 11th. AFRIL mostly work with children from ages 2-11 years and said soft toys, art material and games with little or no instructions are preferable.
We are looking forward to celebrating Christmas with your twins and family!
- Ladywell Tavern
- Heckstall & Smith butchers, Ladywell
- The Beam at Under 1 Roof
- Cissy Wears,
- FC Butchers
- Little Nan’s