A great opportunity to have a portrait photo of your twins (and siblings) done by a professional photographer at twins club. No booking required.
SAVE THE DATE : Monday, 26th November
A perfect memory to frame and hang on your wall, print as Christmas cards, gifts for relatives and friends…
For a perfect Xmas touch, we encourage you to dress twins in Christmas jumpers for photo shoot day.
2 prints 8X6 (1 black&white, 1 colour)
4 prints 4×3 (colour)
Payment on collection.
The committee has organised a winter wonderland themed Christmas party with an entertainer from Happy Hatters.
Ticket per family: £15 members / £20 non-members.
Available now. Payment by cash at playgroup or by transfer with reference ‘twins name+christmas’.
What to expect?
- Happy Hatter Parties Entertainment – games and activities including balloon modelling, singalong nursery rhymes, musical instruments, dancing games, a bubble machine, magic, puppets, glitter tattoos, parachute games and a treasure Hunt!!
- Food and drinks for children and parents
- An exciting raffle
- Christmas presents to be collected on behalf of a local charity.
Hope to see you there!
Greenwich Clipper Hair & Beauty
More to come.
*SAVE THE DATE – ST PATRICK’S DAY *
Twins club will be celebrating St Patrick’s Day at playgroup on Monday 19 March. Babies and toddlers are invited to dress up in green or festive costumes.
Looking forward to seeing you all!
*SAVE THE DATE – WORLD BOOK DAY *
Twins club will be celebrating World Book Day at playgroup on Monday 5 March by having a Fancy Dress Day. Babies and toddlers are invited to dress up as a character from their favourite book.
We’ll also have a story telling session for all to join.
Looking forward to seeing you all in your wonderful costumes.
Celebrate Chinese New Year at TC!
We will have lots of activities to keep your toddlers busy!
Dress up in red or festive costumes and come along to celebrate the Year of the Dog 🐶 with us !
MONDAY, 19 FEBRUARY – FROM 10AM
San Nin Faai Lok! Xin Nian Kuai Le!
See you there!
When: Tuesday, 6th February 2018, 7.30pm
Where: Arlo & Moe – 60 Springbank Rd, London SE13 6SN
- Meet other expectant twin parents
- Quiz a few local twin mums
- Learn the essential information to prepare you for being a twin mum
To book please email:
* We are not medical professionals but volunteers with experience of twins/multiples
Follow up on the event updates: